Wednesday 15 September 2010

Twinkle, twinkle little star!




I’m not sure where the star-jump craze came from, but the Rampants have a mission to star-jump at as many county cricket grounds as possible. Some of us have performed at Lords, some at the Rose Bowl. I dare say at some point next year I will have to do my bit at the Grange (hopefully when nobody else is looking). But the ‘biggie’ was the Oval last week, where a small but dedicated bunch of Rampants indulged their star-jumping fetish in the ladies toilets.

It was slightly awkward to explain what we were up to when a lady walked into the loos, laughing and shaking her head at our antics, but as she had a brown Ramprakash shirt on her back I think she was quietly amused! Fortunately the one picture of me with legs akimbo was too blurred to display on t’internet. What a shame, eh?

The undisputed Rampant Queen of star-jumping is our very own Jean, and I have attached a picture showing the wonderful simultaneous arm, leg and tongue action that makes her our champion.

Jeano, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment